Thursday, October 23, 2008

Thursday 13 Things

Here are thirteen things Mom packs and brings to work every day. No, the alarm clock isn't one of them. And her pen and mechanical pencil are not in the list of 13 either, even though she brings them with her wherever she goes.
Lookit this... I photoshopped her picture and numbered her 13 things. You will figure out what most of them are. There is at least one that you have never seen before. I'll leave it to you to work out which one it is.

Someday I will tell you which it is and explain why it is so very special to Mom.

Oh, # 6 is her busy-ness card holder. (Sometimes I am really terrible at keeping secrets.)


P.S. Mom got her turtlenecks today. They weren't what I thought they were going to be. They are stupid shirts. And one of them is PINK! Now there's a big surprise!

Feh.

11 comments:

Poppy Q said...

Millie your mom must have a humungous bag to take to work.

Anonymous said...

Dat's a lot of stuff to carry around. Does she take you too?

Anonymous said...

Woah! Is your Mommas office in her bag?
haha pINK?! You tell her Miss Millie! :)

Parker said...

SHe's like a Boy Scout - always prepared!

Monty Q. Kat said...

Ooo! I know what #13 is!

Anonymous said...

That is way too much stuff, Millie's Mom!

The Meezers or Billy said...

wow that is a lot of stuff!!!!

Tybalt said...

And I thought my mommy carried a lot of stuff around with her! I think your mommy wins, Millie.

Shaggy and Scout said...

Millie, your mom is so petite she better be careful she doesn't turn into the Hunchback of Notre Dame slogging around with that stuff every day.......

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

Wow, that is a lot of stuff.

Mickey's Musings said...

Now that I know what #6 is(cool by the way) I don't know what #11 is :)
Purrs Mickey