Lady Mom is on her way home from Texas today, so I can have a little fun. Ha ha ha! This blog is about HER!
Lady Mom says that RED is her favorite color. But she has lotsa PINK stuff. What do you think? Let's see how many PINK things she has...
1. She has this PINK pillow on her bed.
2. She keeps things in this PINK basket on top of the cold box. (Oh, look there's a picture of Mr Karate holding Gizzy...)
3. She wears these PINK gloves when she makes bubbles in the sink.
4. She painted this little cabinet PINK and red and purple and black.
5. She just got this PINK vest that keeps her nice and warm.
6. She made this PINK chessboard for herself.
7. LOOK! Even her brush and comb are PINK.
8. She likes this PINK shirt.
9. She painted this PINK desk in her sleeping room.
10. Lookit the PINK jackets she has!
11. She wears this PINK hat when she goes out walking in the summer.
12. This is her very warm puffy PINK coat she wears when it is really cold outside
13. She has this PINK scarf and PINK hat to wear with the puffy PINK coat. She has matching PINK gloves.
Gizzy says she has PINK unmentionables, (but I'm not supposed to say anything about those) and she has a PINK toothbrush, and lotsa PINK pillows in the picture box room and big painting of a PINK flower, a nice warm fuzzy PINK sweater and a PINK purse... but that's more than 13 and Gizzy says I gotta stop.