Thursday, December 07, 2006

Half a Gizzy Away

The Lady has one of those skinny flat computer monitors. So there's room behind it on the desk. I was investigating back there when she sat down to read the cat blogs tonight. Jasmine jumped up and lay down against her body, resting her head on the Lady's arm. I was curious, so I peeked underneath the monitor, and Jasmine saw me and started to growl. I couldn't escape easily, so I stayed where I was. Wrong. I was about half a Gizzy away. Too close.

Suddenly Jasmine jumped up and tried to crawl under the monitor to get me, growling and snarling. The Lady grabbed her, and dropped her to the floor. I came out from my spot and jumped off the desk. Then Jasmine and I had a chase around the house.

She ended up sitting next to the Lady and I ended up watching from the table in the table room.

I think she won this round.

There's always next time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


The Lady says that for us to have done this week's Toesday or WacKy wENzdAy, she would have had to know about it by 6PM Eastern time the day before. Because 6:30 AM the day of is WAY TOO LATE to post the special topic of the day and still make it to work on time. That's why you didn't see any Toesdays or Wacky Wenzdays from us. Not 'cause we didn't want to. But if you want Wacky, there's always this old shot of Gizzy. He got in the Lady's oil paint. It isn't toxic or anything, just a very strong staining color.

-- added late Thursday night....
Y'know what's really funny about this picture of Gizzy? That was the third time he got paint all over himself. That's the second time he got the same green all over him. The first time he just got it on his mouth and cheeks and nose. The second time he got yellow and orange paint on his face. An' you wouldn't believe the things the Lady did with her paints to keep him away from them. But hey, she was painting, her palette was out, and he is, after all, Mr Curiosity.

13 comments:

The Meezers or Billy said...

ahhhhh hahahahahahahaha. A green Gizzy. hahahahahahahaha.

Anonymous said...

Oh, that picture is so funny!!! He's a "green-point."

Anonymous said...

Ha, ha that's a funny picture. And I love that you measure disance in Gizzies. I think we should adopt it as the official unit of meausurement in the cat blogoshere.
We also did not do Toesday or Wacky Wednes day 'cause we heard about it to late to get appropriate pictures. But we'll try next week.

Shaggy and Scout said...

Silly Gizzy!

Anonymous said...

I was green once...it was Mewomy's fault. She tried to rub in my flea stuff with a plastic bag that had green on it. I was not amused.

That's not nice that your siblings aren't nice to you. We all get along and snuggle together. Although Kaze is NOT Chase's favorite.


Latte

Anonymous said...

Gizzy,
you look like an artiste with the paint stain!
---Beezer

Millie said...

Well, the color is Thalo Green, it's transparent, and it's VERY STRONG, as you can see. Gizzy only got a tiny bit on him, and it made all that mess. It is a staining color. It took about a week to go away. The Lady was pretty amazed it went that quickly. On any other surface it would have been "permanent" as in forever permanent.

The Fluffy Tribe said...

Oh and we thought that might be his natural exotic colour ~Merlin, Shadow, KO kO

Anonymous said...

Heehee! I'm always trying to help my OTW with her pigments and dyes, and she's always chasing me away. Lucky for me I can't get stained since I'm already as dark as I can be!

Anonymous said...

That's a Wacky Wednesday shot if I ever saw one. Thankfully it came out. I'm sorry Jasmine has decided that you are an intruder cat and not welcome at all. Maybe she'll change her mind some day.

Anonymous said...

Heeeheheesnortheheeh. Sorry, but a green kitty is pretty funny. Hi Millie, we still trash the tree too. It's funner than anyfing isn't it.

Fargo said...

Gizzy, green is NOT your best color. ;)

The Crew said...

Gee, Millie, we thought you were gettin' along better there!