Tuesday, December 05, 2006

4 Month Gotcha Day


Oh my goodness, it's been four months since I moved in here. So I'm about nine months old and I've lived here -almost- half my life.

Life is good here. The big things that happened in the last month were:

1. The Lady puts my food on the counter and I eat up there.
2. I let her pet me more and more, and even when I am not eating.
3. I actually stay put sometimes when she is walking by. I let her step over me.
4. I follow her around when she gets home from hunting.
5. I -demand- she feed me at meal times. I am rather vocal about it. I'm kinda squeaky, but I make enough noise to get her attention.
6. I will now allow visitors to see me when other people or woofies come over. They can't touch me, but they can look. I don't hide so much.
7. I helped the Lady with the Secret Paws package. I helped her choose and organize the items. I tested them to make sure my Secret Paw would like them. I helped her with the packing. She put the stuff in, and I took it out and told her how to put it in again.
8. I have perfected the art of jumping over Gizzy's head when he is sitting upright. He is so mellow he doesn't even flinch.
9. I learned to climb trees.

I'm so glad I'm a cat. I like it here.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Millie, I love all the pictures of your house. It looks so Christmasy. My owners don't do anything nearly as exciting. We don't even have a tree yet. If I didn't live in London I would come over a climb yours. purr Faz

Anonymous said...

4 Months already! Wow. We really like that you learned to climb the tree. He, he.

Anonymous said...

That is amazing!! You've learned quite a few things! Actually, I've been in my home for 4 months too as of 12/1. I know I've learned a lot!


Kaze

The Crew said...

Gosh Millie, since we're almost the same age, maybe I should start my list for Santa, too. I don't want to miss my chance.

Your friend
Misty E

Shaggy and Scout said...

You are growing into such a fine young cat! Gizzy sure is a mellow cat!!!

Susie said...

Happy Gotcha Day!

WAcKy WedNeSDay is back!

Just Ducky said...

Mille, I am glad you are a cat too. Also glad that you are accepting your new home.

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

o, Millie, Happy Gotcha Day fur four months. you's growing up so purrty 'n sweet.

Anonymous said...

Happy Gotcha Day, Millie. I am very glad that you are becoming more and more used to being petted and not hiding so much. You are turning into a happy cat. Good one on learning to climb the tree.