Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Tattle Tail Tuesday

Our tree is still holding on to some dried up leafs. Mr Karate volunteered to climb the tree and rip them off. I do not know why Mom discouraged him. I thought it was an excellent idea.
A and I have become friends, sort of. I'll play with him, and I let him give me a few pets, but I'm not gonna sit next to him.
Here Mr Karate is showing D some neat stuff on his latest gadget. There was lots of spaghetti and meatballs and pork. There was also a salad named Caesar (not from a bag) and some cake that disappeared pretty quick. Everybody had a good time.

10 comments:

Angel and Kirby said...

We can see every one had a good time.

The Meezers said...

looks like efurryone hadded fun!

Cat of Nine Tales said...

Yum! Cake always disappears pretty quickly...if its a tasty one. Caesar salad (not from a bag) is one of my all time favorites. :)
~Lisa Co9T

The Paw Relations said...

We're glad that everyone had a great day!

Megan said...

(Another) Lovely shot of you Millie!

Megan
Sydney, Australia

LC, Ayla, and Iza said...

No, now that is past our date, let Mother Nature decide.

Boo-Bah said...

The food sounded yummy, for humans that is.

Wise not to climb a tree. Our human man of the house fell out of a tree a few years ago. It looked scary and we think he had an ouchie.

Hugs from the gang
at Boo-Bahs Little Sunshines

michico*Adan said...

Very sweet warm time~

Anita said...

Hi Milli! Nice to meet you. I discovered you in The Cat Blogosphere and I think that your blog is nice! Muahahahaha!

I´m a spanish female cat and I want conquer the world! What do you think? Muahahaha!

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs.

Furkidsmom said...

We're glad you had such a fun visit!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids