OK, everybody! You guys wanted hints about the Super Secret Project (SSP). Mom and I decided to give you hints.
We'll give you 13. But you won't be getting any more until the Big Reveal at 6:00 PM on July 26, so don't bother asking.
I have some private thoughts I want to share about it, so they are in italics!
Thirteen Hints about the SSP (and a Bonus Hint)
1. It involves fabric. (Duh)
2. Mom will use the sewing machine to make it. (Double Duh)
3. In this next picture, I am lying ON the SSP (the brown tote bag on the right has NOTHING to do with it.)
4. Mom is designing it as she goes.
5. She's not 100% sure where it's going. (DUH! It's going to Mary-land!)
6. There is RED in the SSP.
7. There is ORANGE in the SSP (this butterfly is in it.)8. There is YELLOW in the SSP.
9. There is GREEN in the SSP. (click the pictures to biggify)
10. There is BLUE in the SSP. (And there is PINK, too!)
11. There is BLACK in the SSP. (Not much, I promise)
12. There is gonna be VIOLET in the SSP.
13. Violette is gonna sleep UNDER it!
OK, so now you know the SSP is a quilt that Mom is making, that has all the colors of the rainbow in it, that it's BIG, and that it's going to go to live with Sprout in Mary-land.
You wanna know WHY?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I'm not telling. You gonna have to ask Monty.