Monday, April 22, 2013

Millie Monday

It's been a hell of a week here in New England.
It ended well. Thanks to all the law enforcement officials for their hard work for catching the bad guys. They picked the wrong town to mess with.

I am proud to say I am Boston Strong. Mom and I have donated to The One Fund, which will help the victims recover from their injuries (which are many and terrible).  If you would like to help, you can do that by clicking this link.

(Now I shall get off my soapbox and get back on my kitty condo.)

I love my kitty condo.

11 comments:

Angel Prancer Pie said...

We are glad last week is behind us!

I think everybody can tell that you like your kitteh condo and we don't blame you a bit. Maybe the Mom could serve your meals there? MOL!

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Paws up, Millie! I'm SO glad that week is over.

Poppy Q said...

We are glad that you love the condo. A perfect place to hang out and avoid the crazy world.

Megan said...

Ooh - I do like that suggestion from Prancer Pie. Maybe you could designate one level of the condo as the dining area and have your meals delivered and served there?

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Megan said...

Ooh - I do like that suggestion from Prancer Pie. Maybe you could designate one level of the condo as the dining area and have your meals delivered and served there?

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Monday walkers said...

Be assured that we "down under" have had you very much in our thoughts......

Noela Sydney Australia.

Sushi said...

Your condo really looks amazing. =)

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

We can tell you love your kitty condo!

Just Ducky said...

Kittie condo is better than soap boxes.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Our thoughts and purrs have been with Boston this past week!

Mr. Karate said...

Colbert had great things to say: http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert-report-videos/425527/april-16-2013/intro---4-16-13