Saturday, March 30, 2013

Surprising Saturday

Mom caught me drinking from the new fountain.
Bugger.

This gigantic box was left in the hallway yesterday by Mr Brown.
It was full of very interesting stuff.
I kept an eye on Mom while she put it together.
At first Mom thought it would go in her bedroom, so I could watch the world go by outside, but she decided it blocked the window too much. She likes to look outside too, so she moved it into the living room.

It is a bit scary, so Mom tried to bribe me into getting onto this thing by putting treats all over it.

It worked. I found the treats.
This was as high as I went. It was very slightly wobbly (Mom says the floor is not level because the house is so old), and I got the treats and jumped down. Maybe I'll test it out later when nobody is watching.

Maybe not.

Oh yeah.  Clementine and Pepper, there is still snow outside, so neither of you will win the When When Contest.
Who will win the When When Contest?

14 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Wow! I love your new kitty condo, Millie! If you don't want it, I'll take it.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

OMC! You got a cat tree!!! Finally! Yay...

And you went RIGHT UP!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Wait til you get to the top. You'll LOVE it.

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Kudos to the Mom on the great purchase. It's pawsome!

Karen Jo said...

What a great cat tree! I wish we had one for the computer room. MOM!!!

Spyro

Sushi said...

Oh wow! Millie! That's awesome! I want one too, MOMMA!!!

Cats Herd You said...

What a great cat tree! You'll learn to love it once it isn't a scary new thing in the house.

Donna M Rode said...

Does Millie like catnip? When we got our cat trees, we sprinkled cat nip on the platforms and on the top. I think the cats bonded with their perches after that, LOL. Maybe a small, folded-up piece of paper slipped under a corner will help stop the wobblies? Enjoy.

Saku said...

Cool cat tree Millie....it will be pawsome for watching the cat television!

Mom says if you wants she can send you some snow. We don't know why, she's silly like that, MOL

Sasha, Sami, & Saku

Shaggy and Scout said...

Great Holy Cats!!!
That is an awesome cat tree!
You're gonna love it.....eventually, if we know how you operate!

Just Ducky said...

That is one cool cat condo!

MELT, MELT, MELT, MELT!!!

Megan said...

I think your mom must love you a great deal Millie - to get you a new fountain and now, even though you didn't ask for it, a cat tree. I say give it a whirl - when your mom's not looking, of course. I'm sure that you will enjoy it.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Camp Stanhope Happenings said...

Love your new cat climber! Maybe you'll have to put some sandbags or something on the bottom shelf to steady it??

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

THat is a cool condo! I hope you like it and we get to see you at the top!