Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Not Wordless Wednesday

 Mom and I are having a great time in Mary-land.
Here are some of the famous Cherry Trees in blossom near the Washington Monument.

Lookit the caption on the middle banner.  It says "www.moneyfactory.gov."  WOW! I wanted to go in there and get some green papers for Mom, but she said that's not how it works.

This is the little Caboose. He is very cute, and sweet.  He loves me, you can tell.

 This is Mooshie. He loves me too.  As you can tell. He likes to squeeze me.
This is my sweetie Monty Q. Isn't he the most handsome ManCat ever?

Well, that's it for today.  More pictures of my adventures later, but I gotta go.  I got lots of fun stuff to do.



PS, Happy Anniversary Mim-may and Pip-pay!

6 comments:

Megan said...

Those are fabulous pictures, Millie. Thank you for taking the time to share them with us. It was very generous of you to offer to go inside that building and get some green papers for your mom. If it said "Money Factory", I don't understand what it might have been except the place where they print the green papers. And I'm almost positive that if you'd been allowed to ask for some, they would have given them to you.

As for those sticky people - wowza: they're an affectionate lot aren't they? Don't let them squeeze you too tightly, will you?

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Quiltdivajulie said...

Most excellent post, Millie ... hugs (sticky or not) are always awesome!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Caboose and Mooshie are getting so big! They really love you, but not as much as your special Mancat, Monty Q

Sparkle said...

That is an especially handsome photo of Monty!

meowmeowmans said...

It sure does look like you and the mom are having a great time in MD, Millie! Caboose and Mooshie sure are adorable. :)

And yes, that photo of Monty is a great one for sure. What a handsome dude!

Happy Anniversary to Mim-may and Pip-pay!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Great pics of Mooshie & Caboose! And Monty, well, what can we say....looking good!