Friday, January 15, 2010

Formerly Feral Friday

I sure am glad I am a Formerly Feral kitty, and don't have to do anything more than enjoy my life. I love my cat hammock. From here I can watch Mom sew, or I can look out the window at the world.Mom and I want to wish Mrs Photographer a very Happy Birthday. Here she is with her fambly, Mom's brother, Mr Photographer & The Pretty Girl.
This picture was taken at Yosemite National Park, with El Capitan in the background. Mr Photographer is also a rock climber, and this fall became the oldest person ever to lead one of the routes on El Cap. Mrs Photographer is a climber too, and has built her own canoe.

Happy Birthday Auntie Mrs Photographer, and may you have many more!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Mom of Millie. This is going to be a wonderful year indeed! If it is half as good as this past year, I will be a happy woman!
All my love,
Peggy

Max said...

Well, you could look out the window if someone would open the curtains for you...! ;)

The Crew said...

Yes, you're very fortunate to no longer be feral kitty, Millie...very fortunate.

Boo-Bah AKA Iris said...

We are so happy too that you are no longer feral. You are truly blessed to have a forever home. I wish all ferals could have forever homes.

Your friends at
Boo-Bahs Little Sunshines

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

That is a great perch to watch your world!

meemsnyc said...

That is a very cool cat hammock.

Megan said...

Millie - I think this is another great shot for inclusion in your 2011 calendar! Perhaps March.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Milo and Alfie said...

We're so glad yoo are none feral now ~ there's nuffin so impawtant as a warm loving forever home.