Monday, July 13, 2009

Millie Monday

The house is clean. The cookies are baked. The computer room no longer looks like a junk room. The dining room table is clear. The dishes are all clean. Mom even spent some time organizing the fabric bits and ends in the sewing room. She even found a crocheted bespread she had hidden away. Here I am checking it out. I don't understand what is good about this thing, because it has millions of holes in it. You can see right through it.

You can also tell that I have learned to half-close my eyes when Mom brings the little flashy camera around.

Heh.

10 comments:

Parker said...

I wonder who it is...

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

We are also wondering who is coming to visit. But mainly we are wondering whether your Mom would come over and clean our house!

The Meezers or Billy said...

we wonder who is coming to visit too!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Is your visitor still a May Be or a sure thing? That is a beautiful crocheted bedspread. Did your Mom make it?

Brian's Home Blog said...

We gotta know who is coming...we'll keep the secret.

Motor Home Cats said...

We have a guess as to who the mystery guest might be, but will wait to find out for sure. You look good on the crocheted bedspread.

Tavi, Cody, Camie, Miss Jade and Gracie

Unknown said...

I have a tablecloth in that pattern crocheted in all different colors. My grandmother did it.
You are beautiful Millie

Amy & the house of cats said...

Oh it is a very pretty crocheted bedspread. I know the holes are strange but they make it so pretty!

Poppy Q said...

I like to do that when the camera comes out too.

Oooooh we wonder who your visitors will be?

ragdoll cat breeders said...

I think U must take a glasses for the light from camera...