Thursday, July 26, 2007

Thursday Thirteen plus More

Here are Thirteen plants in our garden (plus a few more 'cause Mom got carried away):

This is Siam Queen Thai Basil
This is Spicy Saber Basil:
This is Mom's favorite: Genovese Basil:
This is Thyme:
This is Purple Ruffled Basil:
This is Purple Sage:
This is Basil Red Rubin:
This is Rosemary in the orange pot and Lemon Thyme down front:
More Genovese Basil (sigh):
This is Marjoram:
These are Nasturtiums (Mom planted them late):
This is Pineapple Mint:
This is Arugula (and something besides Mom is eating it):
This is (more) Genovese Basil (what can I say, Mom likes Pesto):
This is Basil, Green Ruffles:
These are (from left to right) Lavender, Sage & Oregano:

and last, but certainly not least, my Catnip:

9 comments:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Wow, you have lots of great plants in your garden. The catnip looks wonderful! Both of my humans have "black thumbs" so we don't have any plants.

Monty Q. Kat said...

I'm glad to see that your nip plant is safe and thriving. MomBean put me in the icebox for a bit to cool off. Just don't stop practicin' the Full Monty, please? ;)

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh, yoor nip plant looks good. Yoor mom shur has a lots of basil! Mom was laffing cuz she does dat wif our old litter buckets. She effun uses one as her scrub bucket.

The Meezers or Billy said...

mommy's arugula is still really small - and she planted it weeks ago! she's jealous.

DK & The Fluffies said...

Oh My God! Are you trying to kill me?
~Fiona Bun

Milton said...

WOW-EEEE!

I thought I was a farmer.
---Beezer

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

Wow - that's a lot of basil!!

Mommy is jealous of your mommy's herb garden. I think they're growing dill and chives?? For the first time.

~Marie

Tyler said...

I see you don't have any flying kitties in your neighborhood getting into YOUR nip. The plant looks quite healthy now.

Samantha & Mom said...

Your Mom has a green thumb, Millie. Those plants look really healthy and green. Especially the Nip.
Your FL furiends,