Thursday, February 08, 2007

Thursday Thirteen and Alphabet Meme "C"


I was intrigued by Zeus' idea of a meme based on a letter of the alphabet. He selected the letter "C" for me. "C" as in celebrity. So I had to think real hard about 10 things I like that start with the letter "C."

1. Cheese!
2. Chicken
3. Climbing up on stuff
4. Comfort
5. Christymas
6. Computers
7. Catnaps
8. Catnip!
9. my Cat Cube from Mrs B and Bubbles
10. Crinkly balls

To make this a Thursday Thirteen, here are three things that start with the letter "C" that describe me...

1. Creative
2. Cute (I had cunning, but Daisy suggested this. )
3. Charming

~~ Mom says she wouldn't have any trouble thinking of thirteen things she likes that start with the letter "C," and she'd probably start the list with... Chocolate! But HA HA! This is my blog!

4 comments:

The M's said...

Great TT list.

Daisy said...

Hey, Millie! You fergot to add that you are Cute!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy is right Millie!!
Abby

Zeus said...

Terrific things for the letter C. You're right: Your mama has no say! She can do her own meme! ;)