Sunday, December 03, 2006

More Biscotti and a funny "tree"

The Lady had all kinds of plans to do stuff to "the Tree" yesterday, but she didn't get far. She did do all her Washing Machine Shuffle with her clothes, and she changed the sheets on her bed, and she went hunting for food and stuff...

She made that biscotti I told you about yesterday, and finished it later, so it looks like this:She's going biscotti crazy and I gotta get her to stop. Chocolate Coconut Biscotti, Cinnamon-Mocha Biscotti, Chocolate Citrus Biscotti, Apricot Macadamia Biscotti, Cardamom Cornmeal Biscotti, Peanut Butter and Chocolate Biscotti. White Chocolate Cranberry Biscotti, Black Pepper Biscotti, Chocolate Pecan Mandelbrot, Lemon Pistachio Biscotti.... argh!

The Tree! The tree, what's going on with the tree?

She did a little bit on the funny tree. There are more branches and there are some lights. Not that you could tell from this picture, but...

3 comments:

Mattingly said...

Oh Millie... you're so lucky! I LOVE the tree box! I love to lay in it and play in it. It feels so good and makes such great noises. Fortunately, our tree gets stored in the office so I can sometimes break into the box throughout the year. Mom and Dad can always hear it from the other room. It's great that you got to play in the box. Now just wait until the whole tree is up! Check my blog last year around this time and you can see how much fun I had with that!

Anonymous said...

Oh, that chocolate covered Biscotti looks sooooooo good. I wouldn't mind some of that with my coffee this morning! *sigh*
I love Biscotti, we call it "biskuit" and we make it in big breadpans and then cut them or break them by hand into piece before drying. At my Mom's house we eat it all the time for breakfast. It is a very traditional, popular thing to have with tee of coffee. But of course I'm too lazy to bake it myself here in the US.

caspersmom said...

Gosh, my Mom's mouth is drooling looking at the picture of the Biscotti. She says that looks oh so good.

Well Mom, when are you going to get the tree out of the box?? She would much rather have a real tree, she loves the smell of them, but........the lights are to much of a hassel. She has one now that when it's up you just plug it in and the lights are on. Daddy refuses to put the lights on the trees anymore cause he says Mom is never satified. She says that isn't true. Oh well!!!

Casper