Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Tuxie Tuesday

Surprise! This is Gizzy, napping. Isn't he handsome? You all have seen about a gazillion pictures of me, so I thought you might like to look at a picture of my favorite pal. Will there be a picture of me tomorrow? You'll have to come back to find out!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I understand that many cat's people are traveling in the next few days for a day the people call Thanksgiving. My Lady isn't going anywhere. Her Mom and Dad and Mr Karate and the other brother SnakeMan (don't ask me, I don't want to know) are coming here. Along with two woofies, Missy and Mert. So there will be five peoples and five animals here on Turkey Day.


Another Biscotti Recipe!

7 comments:

Shaggy and Scout said...

Woofies?!?! Beware!

Millie said...

Scooby, Shaggy and Scout,

One of the woofies, Mert, is really really old. He can't see very well and he can hardly hear anything. He is kinda wobbly on his feet. But he is a good woofie, and not ready to cross the rainbow bridge yet. The other woofie, Missy, thinks she's the Queen of Everything. She is a she-tizoo.

Susie said...

He is handsome! You guys should come visit us sometime!

Anonymous said...

We're gonna be at home too! My person is cooking a turkey, but I think most of it will get wrapped up tight and put in the frezzer. I don't really like it, but I'll get the liver.... mmmmm!

I think that you should stay on top of the recliner back. You should be able to see a lot from there.

---Beezer

Anonymous said...

I have heard that some she-tizoos are fun to play with. You could end up having a great time. Just be careful of all those feet.

The Meezers or Billy said...

Mimmy says that Gizzy is furry hansome! we is going to see our daddy for fanksgifing.

Meowers from Missouri said...

darling m., we wish you and the giz and miss jas (and of course, the Lady) a very happy (and relatively peaceful) thanksgiving with all your fambly and friends and woofies!! sounds like it will be exciting. don't forget to sneak off and nap, so you will be fresh for more fun in the evening! and please tell the Lady "thanks" for the biscotti recipes--our mom is gettin' the itch to bake!

love & purrs
nels, ed, nitro, & xing