(Click photos to biggify)
Here are some of the things I have learned since I joined the family here:
1. There is always food.
2. The water is always fresh.
3. There are plenty of good places to hide.
4. I can run faster than both Gizzy and Jasmine.
5. I like stinky goodness better than crunchies.
6. The Lady is pretty smart – she can find me wherever I hide.
7. Breakfast is at 6 AM. I get fed after the big cats.
8. I’m the only cat that really plays with the toys, which is fine.
9. Jasmine doesn’t like me no matter what I do.
10. The Lady will give me some of whatever she’s eating if I ask nicely.
11. If I pester Gizzy or Jasmine too much at bedtime I can get squirted.
12. The blue fleece blanket on the couch is my spot.
13. The Lady’s closet is Jasmine’s special spot and I have to stay out of it.
14. When I hear the crinkle crunch sound I know the Lady has treats for us all.
15. I do not like the Rug-Sucking Monster
16. Cheese is really really good. I love cheese.
17. When the Lady calls my name, I can find her.
18. Gizzy loves me, he just won’t admit it.
19. I am safe even if I take a nap right out in the open.
20. It’s okay if the Lady pets me sometimes.
21. I am not flirting with domesticity, no matter what the Lady thinks. I flirt with Gizzy.