Thursday, September 07, 2006

Beautiful Day


It was sunny and warm today. When the Lady gave me my stinky goodness this morning I purred some big strong purrs. And I meowed a little bit, trying to hurry her along when she was getting it ready. I have a tiny squeaky meow that's more like a "mew" but I'm practicing.

Later I played with Gizzy. Well, we played kinda rough because he wasn't really in the mood, but since we napped together in the cat hammock all afternoon, he obviously got over it.

This picture is me trying out the Lady's chair in the table room. I figured out how to get on the big table using it.

I added a link in my sidebar to the page in Malcolm's blog that tells about how he found me. I have had some comments asking about my "back story."

4 comments:

Shaggy and Scout said...

Mom says she loves kitten mews. Actually I'm just over 1 year old & I still have kind of a baby meow still. It's kinda embarassing......-Scout

The Meezers or Billy said...

wow, big purrs and efenn mews. if you're not careful, the Lady will fink that you're starting to love her.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love it that you are giving the Lady big purrs. And I'm sure your mew will grow, just like you did.

Millie said...

hahaha... that's good! My meow is closer to a squeak than a mew, even... The Lady says that Jasmine has a meow can wake her up out of a dead sleep from behind a closed door!