Sunday, June 17, 2007

The Cat is Out of the Bag

Mom's big secret is this: She's gonna make Christymas Gizzy Quilts to sell.


I told her that it wasn't a secret. On a Thursday Thirteen post in May (here), we told everybody that Christymas kitty quilts were gonna go on sale in the fall. So she couldn't keep shh-ing me every time I wanted to talk about the Christymas quilts.

But, but, but...

The quilts will be a "Limited Edition." That means Mom isn't going to make a lot of them. She's going to make like 12 or 16 or 20 (she doesn't know yet), but she won't make more. They will go on sale in "the Fall" (she doesn't know exactly when either, but not until September), and she won't take orders for them until then.

Mom says we will post the full details about the Holiday Gizzy Quilts on July 1, 2007.

Here is some of the Christymas fabric she has already bought for the Holiday Gizzys.

One more thing:
I dunno what Mom's talking about. I don't see any Bag. I didn't come in a Bag. I dunno what this Bag Business is all about... And MOM, do you think you could NOT take pictures of me when I am washing...

Oh Millie, but you look so Cute!

MO-o-oommmm!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For those of you who are new to my blog, check out the Bizzy for Gizzy blog. We have a nice slideshow of 50 Gizzy quilts for you to watch.

14 comments:

Poppy Q said...

ohhhhhhhhhh they look nice!!! How exciting miss millie.

I love christmas - except I was only real little last christmas. I am really looking forward to celebrating this year!!

Poppy Q

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Oh, Millie ... I know that Mom is gonna let me order one 'cuz she loves Christmas fabric that you've got in your pictures and your momma does such fabulous work!

As you'll notice, we LOVE our Gizzy Quilt and have shown it numerous times in different postings!

Your momma needs to remember to charge more money.

DMM

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Those fabrics look lovely. The Gizzy Quilts are sure to be beautiful.

Daisy said...

I can't wait to see the holiday Gizzy's! That fabric is so pretty. I especially love the candy cane fabric.

Monty Q. Kat said...

I'm glad momBean's slaptop is wireless, now I can post from the icebox!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Oh, that Christmas fabric is beautiful! I hope I can get a Christmas Gizzy quilt. Since my time zone is so different from North America, though, they'll probably all be gone too quickly!

I love my quilt - it's one of my favourite places to sit or lie!

Just Ducky said...

Millie those fabric patterns look purrty. They should make nice quilts.

And I agree with your mum, you are cute, washing or not!

Parker said...

Check it out! I FINALLY got to use my quilt and I am in love with it!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh, we kinda knew about da faboolus Krissmouse Kwilts! When mom tries to take our piksher when we'z washing we get up and run away. Hey, we don't take pikshers of dem washing! Altho, those wood be pretty funny....

Kimo and Sabi said...

12 would be a good number - like da 12 days of christmas!

Gretchen said...

That Grizzy is going to be very purrty. You're so lucky.

Samantha & Mom said...

Wow, Christmas is my favorite season, I'm going to get my order in as soon as it's time and hope I can get one for Christmas. The materials are so Christmasy. Cute bath photo.
Your Florida friends,
Samantha & Tigger

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

So beautiful, so talent about it~!
Good for you guys~!!

prairiesunshine said...

that am sum berry gorgiss fabricks. I fink the kwilts will be berry purrdy and nice!