Sunday, December 03, 2006

The Tree is up...

Well the Tree is Up.

And I think I know what to do with it.

A tree is for climbing.

I knew that.

And for hiding in.

I think I knew that too.

I don't understand why it's got all this funny stuff on it.

I've never seen an outside tree that had those sparkly things on it.

And I would never have thought that a little bitty kitty like me could break the branches on a tree.

But who would have thought that it would make the Lady so angry to see me in the tree?

I can't figure out where the water that squirts at me comes from.

Can you see me in the tree?

And can you see the branches I broke?

My pal Mattingly told me about this really funny site where Cats show you how to decorate a Christmas Tree.

It's really funny.

Well, -I- thought it was funny.

(you can click the pictures to biggify)

7 comments:

Max said...

Trees are for kitties. People need to learn to deal with that. Buddah and I are already making plans for when the People put ours up. He's going to climb, and I'm going to chew. Just don't chew any wire thingies!

Susie said...

Mommakitty & Daddykitty were ROTFL at the tree decorating site!

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

I don't even know if we will get a tree this year. Squirt is impossilbe, she is into everything. Daddy says we have to cat proof the house now! She is so immature.

Patches

Justin said...

hey, trees for cats!! lovely...I can see you at the middle of the tree hiding!!hehe..
And hey, you too can check out this post on black cats. I hope u'll njoy it...

God bless
bye.

Mattingly said...

Oh my goodness Millie, you really are so cute! I think you are doing a fantastic job with the tree... keep it up. I didn't manage to break any branches last year, but there were several that were bent. And I completely forgot about that other cat link... Mommy laughed again until she had some tears. Can't wait to see your further adventures with the tree!

Anonymous said...

Darling Millie, you make a the most beautiful black and white ornament!

Anonymous said...

Ha, ha. That's right tree are for climbing. Keep it up, you are doing very well. 21 more days to play. He, he.