Sunday, June 15, 2014

Saturday with The Ladies

I accompanied the Ladies (Mom and Julie) to the quilt shop yesterday and was subjected to all kinds of abuse.
Here I am posing with some green stuff.
 This is more like it!
 Here, apparently, I am a Bag Cat.
I am not a lush, but after all that I really did deserve a drink.

Here I had to hold down a quilt while Mom and Julie took pictures.

It was a busy day, but I was glad to be a part of it all. Mom and Julie have more adventures planned for today.

3 comments:

Mickey's Musings said...

Gee Millie, you have had a busy few days with your Mom and Julie!
All that material at the store, no wonder you needed a drink ;) heehee
Here's hoping you have more fun today !
Purrs Georgia and Julie,
Treasure and JJ

Megan said...

You and those black and white fabrics were a perfect match, Millie. I hope you encouraged your mom to buy some!

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

We are sure that drink is just special Orange Catnip!