Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Remembering My Big Bro Beau

Damn. The world is a sadder place today without my big bro, Beau. He was one of the first to recognize my plight when I was hit by a car. He was the first cat to welcome me to my new home. He was the first cat to send me presents.  He was always my special guy. Now he has gone to the Rainbow Bridge. He's lucky. His person, Cathy, was already waiting for him, and I am sure they are both very happy.

But I am gonna be sad for a long time. I loved my big brother, Beau.

5 comments:

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

We are vary sad about Beau's passing, too!

Pasha's Mommy said...

Oh no!!!! that is very sad :(

Shaggy and Scout said...

Once when I was talking to Cathy on the phone Beau wanted to talk too, and he "meowed" at me!
Cathy loved him and he was her protector! I know that since Cathy went first he went straight to heaven to join her, but we hope he made a stop at the bridge to greet all his buddies, like Gizzy & Scooby, who have gone before him.
Sweet precious Beau!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Millie, we're sorry your bud Beau has run to the bridge but glad he's got his person, Cathy, for company.

Hugs to you,

Lizzie & 3 kitties

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Very sad, indeed. We are sending you a special hug today fur comfort. xoxo