Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Tattle Tale Tuesday

Hi everybody!

I was so excited about being in Australian Homespun magazine, that I posted about it a day early! Some of you wanted to read the article, so Megan left me this note in the comments. I am showing them here so you all have the information.

Millie - you and Monty look fabulous in the article. Thank you so much for allowing me to write it.

I am mindful that not a lot of patchwork/craft shops in the USA stock the magazine. However, it is possible to buy single issues online from several USA-based stores. They include:

Ericas at http://www.ericas.com/sewing/au_mags/homespun.htm

and Stonehouse Publications
http://store.stonehouse-publications.com/default.php?cPath=42005_42539

However, you have received a copy of this issue prior to its general release. It will only be going on sale here in Australia tomorrow, January 5. It typically takes about another month for it to become available in the USA. For those who are interested in following up, the issue number to look for is: Homespun Vol 12 #1.

I'll send you a note when it's available online in the USA so that you can remind your readers if you wish.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

7 comments:

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

We are happy ta wait til the article is available...

Sparkle said...

Thanks for the info! I am not surprised you posted a day early - I would be that kind of excited too!

Megan said...

And if any of your readers are quiltmakers like your mom, Millie, this issue of the magazine has instructions for a wonderful cat quilt in it. You can see just a bit of it on the front cover - to the left of the chair.

Although it looks terrific, it's a fairly easy project - so you might like to suggest it to Mr Karate perhaps. I see on your mom's patchwork blog that he's stepped up to the sewing machine and had a little go.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Monday walkers said...

Because I live in Australia ( and because Megan is my daughter!) I have received my copy of Homespun - it is a lovely article - I was sure that you and Monty and your Moms would love it!
Your blog says that you are an internet celebrity -we will have to add something to that now....... maybe......what could we say?...perhaps one of your admirers will come up with a pertinent description of you!

Noela Sydney Australia

Mariodacat said...

Thanks for the info Millie. WOW, I don't know too many magazine stars. You are amazing!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Please post when it is available. Mom wants a copy.

Gigi said...

That's so exciting Millie! You and Monty look super good in your close-ups! Concats on becoming even **more** famous :-)