Monday, August 04, 2008

Needs

We saw this at Roxy's blog, and decided to play.

The rules: All you have to do is Google your first name with the word "needs" behind it and post the results.

Millie needs some tender loving care. What, I don't get enough?

Millie needs you, governor Arnold... I don't need no Arnold. I don't even know who he is.

Millie needs a home. I already have a home.

Millie needs a new home. What's wrong with the one I have?

Millie needs Meds, reward, black dog... I don't need a black dog named Meds and I sure ain't giving anybody a reward for one.

Millie needs the Bose. Dunno why, we already have a Bose.

Millie needs to see 200 people and 100 dogs by 16 weeks. The hell I will.

Millie needs to turn 2 more or gain 32 more Vampire points to reach the next level. I am already 2, and I don't need any Vampires.

Millie needs to put Monty in the icebox again. Now where are those smelling salts...
Millie needs rest. After reading this list, I think I do!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a lot of weird needs

Parker said...

HaHaHaHa! I gotta' try this!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Haha this is the funniest meme we have seen for a long time.

The Meezers or Billy said...

we gotta try this!

Chrissie said...

That's soo funny, Miss Millie. I think you definitely need a NAP! I'm so glad you had a great time with Monty and his family..he will miss you!

Motor Home Cats said...

That is a very funny list. We like the very last one.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jade

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Gosh ... those are pretty weird.
DMM