Thirteen random things:
1. This is Mom's planter filled with wave petunias. Dunno why they are called that, I don't see them waving.
2. Mom ordered a robe for the trip to Maryland from an online store. But she must have lost her mind because she got it in XL. She says she ordered M. But the order form showed XL. Well, it's the right color...3. This is a little pouch she made with a zipper.
4. Mom's been walking around in these shoes every single morning. She says she is "breaking them in." They don't look broken to me.
5. I have been doing the Full Monty, but when Mom brings the little camera around, I stop. HAHAHA!
6. I -love- my cat hammick from 40 Paws. You should all buy three or four!
7. This is a t-shirt Mom bought for Mr Karate. She says she wants to use these letters in a quilt somehow. She says it reads: "To be or not to be," and it's a perl script. She's bonkers, I'm telling you. I don't see any pearls. Do you?
8. Mom has a present for KidBean, but I can't show you what it is.
9. Mom has a present for SweetBean, but I can't show you what it is.
10. Mom has a present for Sprout, but I can't show you what it is.
11. No, it's not what you are thinking
12. Mom has a present for MomBean too, and I can't show you that either.
13. So I will show you this picture of Mr Karate before he got 'tatted.I wonder how many lady beans are gonna be spending time in the icebox today?