You all know Mom and Auntie Karate are sisters.
Mom is the Big Sister, and Auntie is the Little Sister. Mom is 8 years older than Auntie. They don't have too many pictures of them together. In this picture, Mom is on the left, and Auntie is on the right. It was taken about three years ago. The ladies at the fabric store call them "The Bicker Sisters," which they think is pretty funny. They love each other a lot, and they are Best Friends.
But when they were girls, they weren't too fond of each other.
Thirteen Things About Little Sisters.
1. Little sisters think they know everything.
2. Little sisters think they have all the answers.
3. Little sisters keep reminding you they are important.
4. Little sisters want all the attention
5. Little sisters are such pests.
6. Little sisters embarrass you in front of boys.
7. Little sisters tell all your secrets.
8. Little sisters think they can do everything better than you.
9. Little sisters think being younger is better.
10. Little sisters tell your boyfriend every silly thing you ever did.
11. Little sisters think you don't know anything.
12. Little sisters are so bossy.
13. Little sisters keep telling you you're old-fashioned.
I wonder what Auntie Karate would think?