Saturday, April 05, 2008

Today is My Birthday!

Maggie and LC, there is still snow in this picture, so you will not win the When When contest. The -only- snow in this picture is right behind the fence. There isn't any snow anywhere else. I think we will have a winner very soon.

Today is my birthday! I am TWO! I am a Lady Kitty! I got Stinky Goodness for breakfast, and Mom says I am gonna have it for dinner too! And I can have as many treats as I want all day long! And I know I am gonna get PRESENTS! And the WHOLE FAMILY is coming over for dinner and CAKE later.


My fur cousins Roxy and Lucky tagged me for a meme. It's the Make a Wish meme, and it's perfect, since everybody gets a to make a wish on their birthday.

The Rules
1. Think about what it is that you want more than anything, what your heart's desire and fondest wish is, and what it is that you would wish for if you were to see the above wishing star flame across the night sky.

2. Right click and SAVE the blank graphic below.

3. Use a graphics program of your choice and place your wish on this picture:4. Post the Make A Wish Meme and your wishing star on your blog along with these rules.

5. Tag as many people as you like so that there can be wishing stars all across the Blogosphere.

So here is -my- birthday wish. Since I am an exceptionally lucky kitty (formerly feral, hit by a car, almost died, got rescued, got a TERRIFIC forever home...) I know what it is like NOT to have any of the things all us cats with people have. So it was very easy for me to make my birthday wish.


Happy Birthday Millie!

34 comments:

Monty Q. Kat said...

H A P P Y P U R R F D A Y ! ! !

With lots an' lots of Montykisses for my girl...I mean my woman! Hubba hubba!

Make sure somebody gives you shrimpies today too!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Happy Birthday Millie! :) We hope you have a great day! :) As we say in German: Alles Gute zum Geburtstag! :) Enjoy your special day!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Happy Birthday Millie! :) We hope you have a great day! :) As we say in German: Alles Gute zum Geburtstag! :) Enjoy your special day!

Forty Paws said...

Happy 2nd Purrfday Millie!!! Be furry careful not to yak up all that stinky goodness. Then it would be like you never got it at all. Have a great day!

Luf, Us

Parker said...

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday Dear Millie!
Happy Birthday to you!
You made a wonderful wish!
Smmoches to you!

ZOOLATRY said...

Oh Millie... happy happy day to you... and guess what?
I'm two too... tomorrow.

The Meezers or Billy said...

HAPPY PURRFDAY TO YOU
HAPPY PURRFDAY TO YOU
HAPPY PURRFDAY DEAR MILLIE
HAPPY PURRFDAY TO YOU

YAY!!!!

The Furry Bambinos said...

Millie, Happy Birthday!!! Wishing you lots of love and purrs on your special day! Hope you have a great day!

Padre, Panda Bear, and Meerkat

Just Ducky said...

Happy Purrthday and may all of your wishes come true.

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

A Very Happy Birthday to you Millie girl.
And that is a very good wish from you. We are such lucky formerly ferals, we also wish that all kitties and woofies can be as lucky as us.
Enjoy your day!

TheSlyCat said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MILLIE!!!!
Hope it is beautiful!

Team Tabby said...

Happy Birthday, Millie!!

Samantha & Mom said...

Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy 2nd Purrthday to Millie and many, many, many moooooore!! Hope all your wishes come true and you have the best purrthday ever!
Your FL Furiends,

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Happy Purrthday Millie and a squillion more! Yoo maded a furry good wish, hope it comes true.

Mr. Hendrix said...

Happy Birthday you sweet Lady cat! We hope your birthday wish comes true! We're glad to have you as a friend.

Daisy said...

Happy Birthday to YOU! I think two is a very fun age to be.

Shaggy and Scout said...

Happy Birthday Millie!
You growed into a wonderful lady cat!

The Devil Dog said...

Happy Birthday Millie

We love you

Roxy & Lucky

DK & The Fluffies said...

Hoppy Birthday Millie! We hope you have a bunderful day!

Anonymous said...

Many happy returns Darling Millie. It's been a pleasure following your adventures over the last two years. You've grown into a beautiful lady cat.

Love,

A Fan in Northern Virginia

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Millie that's a great wish :)

Lux said...

Have the happiest birthday ever, Millie!

Snow: hang on, hang on until the 20th! ;-)

The Wanderer said...

happy birfday Millie!!!

Fargo said...

I hope that your whole day is lovely. Happy birthday Millie!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Happy purrfday Millie. Have a great day.

SophieKitty said...

Happy birthday, Millie! Enjoy the all-you-can-eat treats!

Karen said...

Happy Birthday :)

Mickey's Musings said...

HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY MILLIE!!!!!!!!
I hope you get lots of stinky goodness too :)
Wow!! I cannot believe it's been 2 years already since I read about you on Malcolm's blog
Purrs Mickey

Anonymous said...

My how time flies! You're already 2! Not a baby or a "girl" but a grown up woman! Whoa! Way to go Millie!

Have an awesome Purrthday!


Taffy, Puff, Pixie, Smoky, Buddy

Leslie said...

Happy birthday to one of our favorite cats! Big girl nw!!

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday, Millie! I'm so glad Malcolm saved you so that you could celebrate many happy birthdays with your mom! And lots of stinky goodness to go with the celebrations :)

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Happy birthday to little lady Millie!!! A bit late in the day but I hope I made it before MN.

Kaz's Cats said...

Happy belated Purrthday to you Millie - hope you enjoyed all that stinky goodness and treats!

Purrs

Gypsy & Tasha

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Oh Mouse-Droppings! It dint rain enuf ta melt alla the snow in time...
(LC)

Great Wish, Millie... (Skeeter)

Happy Birfday! (All of us)