Panda Bear, and China Cat, the snow is still here. You are out of the When When contest. To all the cats who commented yesterday... we are not expecting snow here for the next 5 days. Just rain and wind.
I've posted before about Mom's fascination with clocks. I decided to show you all the clocks she needs to get through the day. It's my Thursday Thirteen.
1. This is the squawk box. It makes noise in the morning and Mom hits it to make it stop. But it just starts up again a little bit later.
2. This is the clock she wears on her arm. She calls it a watch. Go figure!
3. This clock is on a radio she calls the Wave. It makes beautiful classical music all day while she is gone day hunting.
4. This clock is in the table room. It tells Mom when she has to leave to go day hunting. I do not know how, because it doesn't have any numbers. Yes, she made changes to this clock to make it look the way it does.
5. This clock is on the hot-as-hell box.6. This clock is on the microwave.
7. This very old clock is on the counter in the kitchen.8. This clock in the bathroom tells her she's been in the rainbox too long.9. This clock is in the sewing room. I like that note from Mr Karate telling her she is AWESOME!10. This clock is on a gizmo that keeps track of all kinds of stuff.
11. This clock is on her desk at work. Maybe Daisy knows this gekko?
12. This clock is in the servant room at Mom's day hunting gig. It usually tells her she's been there too long and it's time to go home!
13. This clock is in the Studio, and yes, Mom made it. It's my favorite.