I haven't got 13 things that are the same to talk about today, so I just have 13 thoughts.
1. Mom made another block for the Meezer Raffle Quilt yesterday.
2. Mom went to her day hunting gig yesterday. She fixed all the problems that cropped up on the days she was sick.
3. Then she went to the dentist and got a crown, but it isn't at all what I expected. What the heck is it doing in her mouth, anyway?
4. Derby's got his Gizzy quilt, and he likes it. Pictures to follow this weekend on his blog.
5. Mom hates the snow, we got another two inches last night.
6. Rami is going to show his collection on Project Runway next week. He beat Chris.
7. The landlord fixed the drainpipe in the kitchen sink. Finally. It's been leaking every time Mom uses it. Now she hasn't got an excuse not to do the dishes. Good thing. She's running out of clean ones.
8. The washing monster spins just fine if Mom uses it on Permanent Press. Mom is not interested in having to replace it, but she figures it's gonna cost lotsa green papers one way or another.
9. Mom and Auntie are a little bit behind schedule working on the HAM Meezer Quilt. Between you and me, I don't think it's gonna be finished on Sunday. They are whispering about an extension (but don't let them know you heard it from me.)
10. You should go over and check out Auntie. She's got some very striking combinations she's putting together for the HAM Meezer Raffle Quilt.
11. I have been sleeping next to Mom at night. Every night. I don't go to bed when she does, but I join her later.
12. Sometimes she wakes up, and feels me lying up against her, and she reaches over and gives me scritches. I purr contentedly.
13. We're supposed to have 4 - 8" of snow Friday night into Saturday. I've had it with the snow, too. ENOUGH ALREADY!