Friday, January 11, 2008

Baby Shower!

Mom says we're going to a Baby Shower tomorrow!

Psst... Mom, does it really shower babies?

No Millie, it's just a figure of speech.

Mom... I didn't think little babies could talk.

Millie, they can't. It's a party where People and cats give presents to the new baby.

OH! I can do that. I know about... OOPS! I almost let the cat out of the bag!

Good job, Millie, that was a figure of speech!

Baby Shower, figure of speech, Cat Out of the Bag...

Oh-kay! Anyways, we are going to a party tomorrow. Where's the party gonna be again?

Sugar and Spice Party

(Mom, will there be food?)

Yes, Millie.

Will all my friends be there?

Yes, Millie.

Will there be games?

Yes, Millie.

Will there be 'Nip?

Yes, Millie.

Nobody will be throwing babies, will they?

No, Milllie.

Good. Oh! I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait. See you all at the baby shower tomorrow!

5 comments:

Karen Jo said...

I will try really hard to make the party, though I will have to go to work before it's over.

Parker said...

I think it's going to be a lot of fun!

Tybalt said...

I probably won't be able to make the party, but I know everyone is going to have FUN FUN FUN!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

It's gonna be a GREAT party! Yay! It's finally time!
DMM

Kimo and Sabi said...

We can't wait!