Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Home!


I'm home! I'm home! I'm home!

I was so eager to get home! I am so glad the train ran all night and all day! I got home before Mom got back from day hunting. She came in the door, and I was sitting in the big blue chair. I got lots and lots of pets and scritches. I purred and purred, I was so happy. I even rubbed against Mom's arm a bit, and then came back to get more scritches on my cheeks. Oh, I like those so much!

Mom was so happy to see me, she opened up a can of STINKY GOODNESS! As you can see, I dove right in. Later I had some Beef Temptations, and even my crunchies. I will spend the day in my cat hammock napping and looking out at the crappy November weather in New Hampster: cold, grey, rainy.

There's no place like home!

4 comments:

Monty Q. Kat said...

And there's no cat like you. :)

Monty Q. Kat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Meezers or Billy said...

YAY!! We're glad you're home!! There's no place like home, even though we hadded an AWSOME time on the road trip!

Jan Price said...

Welcome home, Millie!

We would have loved to join you but we're still grounded for our one driving adventure.

Jan's Funny Farm residents