Sunday, August 19, 2007

Sleepy Sunday

Sundays are for napping. I am on the comfy recliner on top of Jasmine's quilt.

Last night, Mom took my nip out of the hallway, where it had been drying. MY VERY OWN, HOME-GROWN NIP. As you can see, I got into it right away, making sure it was ready.

It was ready. It was is GOOD!

Mom stuffed my very favorite mink mousie full of my wonderful home grown NIP. She even added the Nip flowers, which are very good and VERY potent. You can see how eager I was to get my paws on my mousie.

Finally, when it was stuffed FULL of my wonderful, home-grown NIP, Mom let me have the mousie to play with. And I really, really, really had a lot of fun batting it around, and chasing it all over the house.

So you could say the top picture is me recovering from a bit of a Nip-over.

8 comments:

Tyler said...

Wow Millie, that sure does look like a lot of fun. Fresh dried nip from your very own plant. That must be some high grade stuff. I think I can smell it from here in Catifornia. Mmmmm, mmmmmmmmmm. Ahhhhhhhh. Now where's my teddy bear? I need to bunny kick something but good!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh der is nuffing like fresh from da garden nip! And a nip hangover is kinda nice feeling, sleepy and happy...

Victor Tabbycat said...

Nip-over: Good.
Nipped out: Better.
Homegrown nip: Priceless.

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

Oh, we are so jealous that you have your own home-grown nip. Our Mom is way to lazy.

Monty Q. Kat said...

Buh.

BUh.

BELLY!!!

DK & The Fluffies said...

Nip good!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah, I can see you have great great time~!!

Shelley said...

Oooooooooooh, the home-grown nippy is the best.

The Scoot.