Monday, August 06, 2007

Hot and Sticky Hiding Spot

We've had a lot of weather the tv weather guys call HHH. Hot, hazy & humid. When it's that hot, I lie under the couch. Mom can hardly see me, and had to get down really low just to take this picture. See that pink blankie? That's the same blankie that was in the box with me when I came to live here.

Where does Jasmine go? She goes in Mom's closet. That's a Millie-free zone.

We're supposed to have more HHH weather today, and some crack-and-boom storms too.

Yech.

8 comments:

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Wowwww, what a good place to hide from HHH weather~!!!

Monty Q. Kat said...

Hi sweet tuxie girl, I'm sorry I missed your Gotcha Day, I sent you an email.

::purrs for my girl::

Honey P. Sunshine said...

you look like yer melted

LZ said...

Ugh, we have the same horrible weather. Luckily we have AC. When we lived in MA we didn't and I was so HOT all of the time. I love MY Gizzy quilt! Come see pictures on my blog and Kaze's today.

Chase

Daisy said...

We have the Hot/Humids here, too. My Mommie says it is sticky out. But my furs are not sticky. I hope you can stay cool!

DK & The Fluffies said...

Feel free to come over, it's 65 here today!

Samantha & Mom said...

Yes, it HHH here, too. That is such a cool place to stay. Our couches sit right on the floor and there is no where to hide under.
Your FL furiends,

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Sounds like yoo are haffing da same wether we are. And now dey say we'z apposeta haf boomie storms too. We'z waiting fur fall and hope dat it lasts a long time cuz we don't like winter and summer is toooooo hot.