Thursday, May 17, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

Mom said I couldn't show my tummy any more this week. She said poor Monty Q should be allowed to come out of the icebox. She said I had to give him a break. She said I had to be nice. (I thought I was being nice.) She said I was being a terrible flirt.

So Okay. Monty Q, come out of the icebox, I promise I'll be more ladylike.

Even though Mom said I couldn't show MY tummy, she didn't say I couldn't show pictures of OTHER tummies. So I dug through Mom's photo archives and found these pictures of Gizzy and Jasmine taken over the years. And, well, there's one tummy that might drive some mom beans into the icebox.

1. Gizzy - lookit that floofy belly. He was kinda porky here.
2. Gizzy again, sleeping in the sun.
3. Gizzy demanding attention on Mom's sewing table.
4. Jasmine doing some fun gyrations on Mom's chair.
5. Gizzy stretched out over a pillow. What a funny guy!
6. Gizzy snoozing in the sun next to the open window in the summer.
7. Gizzy hanging out with Mom on the sewing table again. Lookit all that flab!
8. Jasmine here laying on some fabric.
9. Gizzy in the cat hammock last summer before I moved in.
10. Gizzy interrupting a Chess game.
11. Jasmine after her surgery in the summer of 2003
12. Gizzy liked to sleep on Mom's ironing board.
13. This is Mr Karate taken just the other day. No flab here.


I'll be more ladylike tomorrow.

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my...that last pic might make some of the HooMom's head for the ice box... Move over Monty.. LOL
Elphie, the Feline Sextet's Hoomom

Karen Jo said...

Great tummy pictures. That last one is *very* interesting. Grin.

Parker said...

Wow! Tummies all over the house! We loved #6. And that last one had Mommy fanning herself!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Lovely tummies! :) The photos of Gizzy and Jasmine are lovely. Mr Karate has very nice abs - wow! Definitely no flab there!

Daisy said...

Oh, it is a tummy extravaganza!!! It was great to see some pictures of Gizzy, too. He sure was a big boy back then!

Um, Mom? Why are you in the icebox?

Monty Q. Kat said...

I've got somefin' for you over at my blog today, Millie, come and see!

Anyone know why the freezer door is open? Where's MomBean?

Mr. Hendrix said...

Aw, those are great belly pictures of Jasmene & Gizzy. Very cute. I don't think I'll let mommy see that last one...
PS did you see Monty Q's picture from yesterday? It might put you in the icebox!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Wow, Gizzy wuz a big guy! Sadie likes to do what Jasmine wuz doing, roll around on da couch. Hey, mom, why are yoo panting? Mom, stop staring, it's not polite. Shees...

Skeezix the Cat said...

It was nice to see those pikchers of Gizzy!!!! And wo! Mr Karate is pritty hot!

Anonymous said...

Um, we had to wait to post while mom had to go an fan herself after seeing Mr. Karate. If she duz dat agan we're tellin dad.

We like the pikshurs of Gizzy and Jasmine eggsept for Jasmine's tummy ouchie. Is that from her lady operashun? Trixie and Lucy gots lady operashuns too.

Cafe Cats said...

ouchie Jasmine! I hope she's better now. that sure was a lot of tummies! Thanks for sharing Mr. Karate's too. *g*

I'm up and the update about Samantha is there too. Happy TT!

Samantha & Mom said...

Hi Millie: Wow tummy heaven, for cats and mom's. Have a fantastic Thursday.
Samantha & Tigger

DK & The Fluffies said...

DKM? Why are you in the freezer?

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer millie,
ware is mr. karate'z fur?
jus wunderin.
luv--yer grate frend--jh

Mattingly said...

Millie... My mom was already heading to the icebox because she loves kitty bellies so much... and you showed 12 fantastic kitty belly pictures. Then when Mom saw #13 she said... "oh that Millie is one naughty kitty!"

But don't be upset. You didn't do anything wrong! Maybe Mom was just surprised? I never seem to understand her. I'm sure she doesn't really think you are naughty... because she says things all the time like she is going to eat Harlie and me up because we are so cute, but she has never taken a real bite out of us.

Anyway, know what I noticed in these pictures??? Jasmine has those fantastic rear "leg warmers" like you have on your bionic leg. We love those!

Millie said...

Jasmine's stitches in #12 were when she had a cancerous teat removed in 2003. She had her ladygardenectomy way back in 1993

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Lots of great tummy pictures of Gizzy and Jasmine! It's so good to see them ...

And a big "HUBBA, HUBBA" to Mr. Karate! Nice tummy!

DMM

Just Ducky said...

Mum is headed for the ice box after the last one. Nice tummy shots!

Milton said...

I don't get what's the big deal about Mr Katate's tummy. I mean there's no fur, no jiggle, nothing that mine mombean sez she likes to kiss.
Now Gizzy, that's a different story! I bet he got lots and lots tummy kisses. Jasmine too!
---Beezer

Zoey and the furballs said...

Millie we think you should be able to show your tummy any time you want.

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

I wish I knew Gizzy and Jasmine...we could all hang out together and show tummies!

Mommy thinks the last picture was a great tummy! Now if only daddy could get a tummy like that....

Around Your Wrist said...

wow...those are some mighty nice tummies!

i bet everyone is going to have a big power bill after crawling into the ice box for awhile!

love
--suz

Monty Q. Kat said...

Darn it Woman, get out of the freezer already! I told you to stop staring at the picture!