Thursday, March 08, 2007

Finally! Fleece!

Remember last week Mom had to order some fleece for the kitty quilts? Well, it finally got here. She found some at a very good price, and ordered a lot. Don't I look like the Princess in the story The Princess and the Pea?

Mom has been feeling so aggravated trying to save daylight (she was fighting Apaches yesterday. I do not understand how indians figure into her troubles), she did what many women do. She went shopping. I managed to sneak a picture for you.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Millie, you do check out everything, don't you?

My kitties were very excited to receive their beautiful quilt. Dolly was so excited she yakked up a big hairball on it. So I will take and send pix of my kitties on the quilt once it's out of the wash.

The Fluffy Tribe said...

Oh those are furry beauotiful cloths. Lay on each one and check it out ~Merlin, Shadow, KO kO

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

That fleece and all that fabric looks wonderful! I bet it's nice and cozy on top of the fleece. :)