Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Wacky Wordy Wednesday

This is Gizzy and me romping around on Mom's worktable. The table is at an angle, in case you think it looks funny.

Anyway, you can see how big I am getting. I'm almost as long as Gizzy. When I'm as long as Gizzy, am I gonna be a Millie or a Gizzy? Am I gonna be a Gizzy Millie or a Millie Gizzy? If I get to be as long as Gizzy is he gonna be a Millie? Will a Gizzy and a Millie be the same thing?

Well a Gizzy will equal one Millie but Gizzy can't be the same as Millie because we aren't the same. He's Gizzy and I'm Millie. He's a boy cat and I'm a girl cat, and he's a geezer and I'm a still a little bitty kitty. If a Millie will be equal to a Gizzy then we could measure things in Millies. We could. But I still like measuring things in Gizzys.


OK, if you think that was confusing, meet Speedy.Well, if that was Speedy, who is this Speedy? Mom says the two Speedys are gonna meet somehow. This I gotta see.

15 comments:

Karen Jo said...

Gizzy is looking good. When you get to be as long as Gizzy, then you will be a Gizzy-long Millie. Oooh, is Speedy going to get that pretty kitty quilt? I'll bet he'll be really happy with it.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

You are getting big Millie. :) I agree with what Karen Jo said. When you are as big as Gizzy you'll be a Gizzy-sized Millie. :) I hope Gizzy is doing well!

Tiki, Kirby, and StanLee said...

Awww. Millie loves her Gizzy. Hope he is still feeling better.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Millie

You really do love your Gizzy. I am so glad Gizzy is doing so much better.

Abby

sammawow said...

Millie, you look adorable snuggling with Gizzy. He looks very happy to be there with you!

China Cat & Willow

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Awe, yoo luv yoor big brofur Gizzy. I think Speedy will be furry happy with the speedy fabrik ARE DOZE FLAMES! Ooo perfekt fur da 'run like yoor butts on fire' kitty. He haz 3 speeds, fast, faster and stop. hehehe

Anonymous said...

Maybe you'll be a Mizzy. Or a Gillie. Of course, you'll always be adorable!

Carolina Cats said...

We're so glad that Gizzy is feeling better. Yore mom is doing a furry good job on those kwilts. They are all byootiful! And we reely like the lessins, there is one of those sewer masheens heer too so maybe we'll make us a kwilt too, sted of having to sit on mom's.

Finny & buddy

Shaggy and Scout said...

Millie: Are you getting into the catnip again?

Anonymous said...

Whew, with all this Millie and Gizzy and Speedy .... I'm just dizzy!

I'm so glad Gizzy is feeling better, and you are obviously looking after him very well.

Forty Paws said...

Ohhhh, owr hed ist spinnin now. An den we luked at da speedy fabric and said "Whoa".

Yup.

Luf, Us

Kimo and Sabi said...

We agree wif annie - maybe you'll be a Mizzy or Gilly!

Milton said...

Well, I think that as a Gizzy is an ICMU (International Cat Measure Unit) you would be a Gizzy of Millie!
Of course, I'm still trying to figure how many Millie-meters there are in a Gizzy.

Its nice see that you are takin' such good care of the big guy. I'm sure it make him feel better, knowing how much you love him.

---Beezer

Just Ducky said...

A millie and a gizzy could be the same. A dollar is also called a buck.

Mattingly said...

Millie that picture of you and Gizzy is one of the best pictures out there in the blogosphere! Lots of love! And now that the Gizzy is a standard unit of measure... I agree that you will just be a Millie that is one Gizzy long. But if we split Gizzy's length by 1000, that would be a Millie-Gizzy. But really... we should just stick to Gizzies I think!