Thursday, February 22, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen Things about the Kitty Quilts

1. They are all beautiful
2. I can't tell you how many Mom has to make.
3. It's not 100. (Mom says "Thank Goodness") It's not 50 either.
4. I can't tell you who ordered them.
5. I am checking each one out very carefully.
6. Mom is trying to make every kitty happy with colors they will really like.
7. Mom's being Bizzy for Gizzy is really cutting into my playtime and Gizzy and Jasmine's lap time.
8. Mom likes doing this more than she likes doing the dishes. Ask me how I know this.
9. We got a box of boxes. Mom says that's for the quilts when they start flying across the country. I didn't know quilts could fly!
10. Nobody has asked for a Red quilt yet.
11. Nobody has asked for Brown either, come to think of it. Which is cool 'cause Mom really doesn't like brown. She calls it "Brrrrrrrrrrr-OWWW-n."
12. Mom has a piece of paper for each kitty with their name on it and what colors they want for their quilt. This is so Mom doesn't get confused-eded and the right quilts go to the right kitties.
13. Gizzy is really grateful.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry yu are suffring from no cuddles coz of Bizzy for Gizzy. MineMum sez coz quilts are soft and skwishy, maybe they could be mailed in thoze soft "jiffy bag" envelopes which would make it cost less postage? She sends things overseas sumtimes, and wraps thuh things inna plastik bag, then puts it in thuh jiffy envelope.
We do luv orl thuh quilts we see in thuh pikshers - it's troo, they are ORL beeyootiful.

Anonymous said...

Hi Millie, You probably know this already, but just in case not: If you're mailing the quilts Priority Mail via the Post Office, you can get the Priority Mail packaging (boxes, Tyvek envelopes, cardboard envelopes, etc.) for free from the PO. I'd hate to see your Mom shell out for packaging if she doesn't have to.

Millie said...

Annie, Mom's already got the free boxes from the PO. They arrived yesterday. Thanks!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Oh Millie

Dat is a purrty quilt yu are lyin on. I can already sees how nice my furrs are gonna look on my quilt once I put my paws on it.

We is so glad yur Momma has been Bizzy fur Gizzy!

Yu are a sur a gud helper.
Abby

Christine and FAZ said...

They are really beautiful quilts. FAZ

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Furst, We'z gotta tell ya #8 reely iz troo of our mom too. She'd rather do almost anything other than wash dishes. And then I gotsa tell ya dat Zippy's favorite color is RED. She will pik out da red mousies frum da toy basket, steel only da red boa, grabs all da red sparkly balls and just loves it when mom puts da red sheets on da bed! She will roll and roll on da red sheets.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

All the kitty quilts are beautiful! Your mom is very talented. :) Red would be my second choice of colour, but blue is my first! I'm surprised no one has requested red! Not surprised about the brown.

Your mom is very organized. :)

Kimo and Sabi said...

Oooooo! That one in the first photo is most furry beautiful! We can't wait to get one!

Daisy said...

You fergot to add: They are very special because yer Mommie made them with love in her heart for Gizzy.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Brown ones would be good for seal and chocolate meezers....there hair would blend purrty well....but it wouldn't be as purrty a quilt as the others.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

We think Mom should make a quilt of Darling Millie images...

Lone Star Purrs said...

We finks that the the one closest to the camera in the bottom pic-shur is FURRY pretty!!

momsbusy said...

is it too late to order a quilt? please let us know.

yuki & kimiko
www.kazokuneko.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I hope you got our email for a quilt-- we're just generally quiet on here (big-time lurkers). I think I would want the colors to be a surprise! The mom has lots of colors in our house and anything would match! How exciting!!