Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Not Quite So Wacky this WenZday





First of all, I don't do any wacky long enough for the Lady to get a picture, so you're just gonna have to use your imagination. But the Lady did have these two sorta funny pictures of the big cats. That bowl is pretty big, but obviously not big enough for my two big cat pals. Gizzy and Jasmine weighed about 15 pounds each when these were taken. (as always, you can click to biggify)

I didn't knock as many ornaments off the tree yesterday as I did the day before. The Lady has been kinda crafty about how she hung them up. I can climb the tree from the back, and the whole thing wiggles. There's a bell in the tree, and if I wiggle it too much, it rings and the Lady knows where I am. If I'm really sneaky, I can get up in the tree without it ringing. I'm practicing.

Now, a little business.

1. We switched to Blogger Beta. It had been pestering us for a couple of weeks. It took a little while but not that long. This is my 150th post and I know it isn't a very big blog.

2. Our Secret Paws packages went out Monday. Both are going west of the Mississippi, so they should arrive at their destinations on Friday for our pal Opie in Utah and this coming Monday for... ! They are being shipped UPS, so if you are a Secret Paw and you live out West, look for "brown" on Monday.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

you look so comfy in there! - the meezers

LZ said...

Very cool pictures! I think its much easier for those of us with smaller blogs to switch to Beta. Just make sure you keep track of all of the steps you take while changing something in case you need to go back and fix something Blogger breaks for you.

I'm sorry she installed a bell....that is no fun.

Latte

Unknown said...

It's hard to tell, but is that the same bowl? By the way, nice toesy pictures!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Meowm loves those pictures! That looks like it might be a good place to relax for a bit.......especially if a blanket could be added!

Anonymous said...

we're sure you can beat the bell - kinda tricky of her and pretty smart too, but we bet you can find some way to silence that thing.

Millie said...

same bowl

Victor Tabbycat said...

I fink it's wacky fur two cats to try to lie in the same bowl like that. It's attracative.

Our bloggie is bigger but switched ofur to beta quickly, too. Mom tried a new template on my secrit blog (2 posts) an my old template didn't show my profile pic, so the new template don't show it, eifur, an Mom says editin the template was easier afore we switched, but I fink she need to reed the destructions agin. So the upgrade's ok, but careful bout changin templates.

Millie said...

Woo hoo, Victor, somebody else who refers to them as "destructions!"

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

That's cute. Now we just need Millie to try the bowl.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh, oh, yoor momma gaved our momma an idea. Oh poop, if she puts a bell on da tree we'z kant has any more fun. I hate dat squirty bottle. Dats pritty kewl wit da toes one pink, one blak and one pink and blak. I gots pink and gray toes. Maybe I will sit still long nuf fur mom to getz a piksher of dem, maybe not.

Lux said...

Those pictures are just darling!!!

Anonymous said...

I think those pictures are whacky enough. That bowl is just exactly the right size to be filled up with cat. I can see that there is a battle of wits going on about the tree. Good going on getting sneaky enough to climb the tree without setting off the bell.

Jack, Persephone, Tenzing and Lancelot said...

Bells? Sneaky Lady!

Sometimes I think the humans just don't want us to have any fun!

Hey, does your Lady know about Eclair's contest? She wants artistic impressions by our humans, of us!

http://eclairthecat.blogspot.com/

My OTW thinks your Lady might like that contest!

And I think I wanna try that bowl!