Wednesday, November 15, 2006

What's this?

The Lady started putting her pencils in a cup to keep me from pushing them off the table. I was sniffing around and found one of these things that Gizzy loves. He comes running whenever the Lady runs one over her fingernails. I had to try it. So when I found one in this cup, I was excited. I separated it from all the other stuff, dragged it out and started chewing it. The Lady took it away, so I really can't tell what was wonderful about it, but Gizzy was proud of me for finding it on my own.

6 comments:

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Our mum keeps her pens an pensulls in a cup too, but I just fling the cup ofurr. Did that nail stick fingy taste good?

Amy in NC said...

Thanks for visiting our blog! Knightly loves to play with those too - Mum has to hide them from him.

Firenze

The Meezers or Billy said...

mommy wants to know if ti scratched your tongue?

Anonymous said...

Well, that looks very interesting. If it is one of those nail scratching things, you should try it out on your claws!

Just Ducky said...

I love those things too. Mum has several about the house and I take off with them sometimes. So mum has been keeping them out of my sight.

Pumpkin said...

So THAT'S where it went! I used to play wiff one of those nail scratchy sticks until it disappeared. It must haff teleported to yur howse.