Saturday, November 04, 2006

Sunny Saturday

[Sheesh! Blogger sure was being stubborn today.]

Here's how I start most days, on the cat hammock with Gizzy. The sun makes this spot nice and warm. We can watch the leaves blow around and we can watch the birds and squirrels. After a while Gizzy will go find another place to nap.

The Lady's already been on the moving sidewalk she calls the treadmill, and she's doing something she calls the "Washing Machine Shuffle." She says she'll be working on my website later, and she may drag the Rug Sucking Monster out.

I'm so glad I'm a cat.

2 comments:

Emma's Kat said...

Hehee! So cute! You two almost look like twins! And yes, it's good to be a cat, isn't it?! I sometimes ask Emma if I can trade spots with her, just for a little bit! She looks at me like..."NOT"!

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

o, Millie, what a neat place to sit 'n enjoys tha sunshine. u 'n Gizzy do look lots alike.

my Mommie wants ta be a cat, too, jus like Kat. 'n jus like Emma, we say NO WAY, who'd take cares of us?????