Friday, September 22, 2006

What famous pinup are you?

I am Betty Grable. I dunno who she is, but she looks lovely. She looks fun!

You are Betty Grable

The ulitmate girl next door
You're the perfect girl for most guys
Pretty yet approachable. Beautiful yet real.
What Famous Pinup Are You?
~~~
Jasmine is Brigitte Bardot!

You are Brigitte Bardot

Naurally sensual and beautiful
You're an exotic beauty who turns heads everywhere
You've got a look that's one of a kind




oh yeah, my current favorite little toy is the tiny box of earplugs!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Millie,

I think that the description of Betty Grable's qualities fit you to a "t" except maybe for the approachable part, but I know you're working on that. I'm not old enough to have been alive during the height of Miss Grable's career, but I've seen lots of her movies on TV and she was a very beautiful woman who projected a real zest for life. She was also the most popular poster girl among the American soldiers who fought in World War II. "Beautiful," "zest for life," "popular poster girl"? Sounds like our Darling Millie.

Ann (Miss Kitty's Two-Legged One)

Millie said...

I'm approachable if you're a cat.

Anonymous said...

Cool - ***You are Bettie Page***
(who is she, anyway?)

Girl next door with a wild streak
You're a famous beauty - with unique look. And the people like you are cultish about it.

LC