Friday, September 15, 2006

Weekend post






The Lady and her Boy and the other lady and her man and their boy will be going to the circus tomorrow night. So the computer will be off. But I decided to show you some really terrific pictures tonight that should keep you all satisfied for the whole weekend (or at least till Sunday).

I've told you Gizzy loves me. Well, here are some pictures of us together.





You may have noticed the long list of Art Museum links in the sidebar. I am an artist; my son, mother, sister and brothers are all artists in one medium or another. Art is very important in our family, and I believe it is vital to all of us. I encourage you to visit your local art museum, even if it is not listed here. Visit in person or online.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, those are some really great pictures of you and Gizzy. I am really glad that the two of you are getting along so well.

Hot(M)BC said...

My Mommy wented "Awwwwwwwwww" too. Yall are furry cute together. We's glad you and Gizzy gots each ofur to snuggle wif an play wif.
Purrrs,
Sanjee

Lone Star Purrs said...

Our Momma wented "Aawwwwwww" too! Those are furry cute pic-shures. N one of us cuddle like that together....we hiss if we're in the same ROOM!

Fat Eric said...

Ahhhhhh...you certainly love Gizzy, and it looks like he is learning to tolerate you!

PrincessMia said...

Awww, Millie, you and Gizzy are getting along just fine!

Just Ducky said...

Mum says she is an art 'appreciator'. That is 'cuz she is not good at drawing, painting, and other forms of art. But likes what other people do. We have lots of art on our walls..

Quinn and Angel brandi said...

I am soo glad you two are becoming such snuggly friends!

Anonymous said...

I just love the expression on Gizzy's face. He is being very nice to the young one.
Millie I think you have a great friend in Gizzy.

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

o, millie, you'se is so big 'n so cute. Luvs u and Gizzy to-gethers, you'se looks so happy.

my mommie sez u can't even tells which of ur back legs wuz hurted...they both looks purrrrfect. we's so happy u got 'dopted 'n we's kin watch u grow 'n play 'n all... you'se got a really nice mommie, too.

KC

Millie said...

ml, it's my right back leg that has the pin in it. You can't tell by looking at me. The Lady says she can feel two tiny bumps on that hip, but that's it. Even my fur is almost back to normal. I can run and jump and climb and do anything I want.

Anonymous said...

Millie,

Does Jasmine still get mad at you and Gizzy when you play together? How is Jasmine?

Dee

Anonymous said...

Gizzy is great... he has a very sweet nature letting a newcomer like Millie get so close but them she must be sweet as well. :-)
It is quite amazing how cat's personalities fit their names.
Myoo is mysterious yet friendly, Amber is cuddly while Dutchess is well... Dutchess... you have to get her permission for everyting!