Sunday, August 20, 2006

What we all did in the Lady's room today




All us cats were in the Lady's room today. Here is what we were doing:
(By the way, you can click on -any- picture in my blog to biggify it.)

Gizzy was dozing on the nice comfy chair. I tried to jump up and join him, but I decided it wasn't a good idea. Jasmine was in the Lady's closet, resting and doing her beauty routine. I was under the Lady's bed. I usually spend my time under one of the recliners but the Lady had a visitor who looked a lot like the Lady. They must be related. Anyway, I decided to find another place after the second lady saw me.

Last night after the Lady went to her sleeping spot, Jasmine got next to her. Gizzy was sitting in the window, looking out. I joined him on the window, but I didn't stay very long. Both big cats tried to get me to leave, but neither wanted to move to make me, so I stayed a while.

During the night it rained. And rained and rained. There was water coming in the windows. The cat hammock got wet. Yuk. One of the nice windowsills got wet. And the Lady got up early and closed the door to her room when she went back into it, leaving Gizzy and I outside. I really really wanted to play with him, but he was still pretty tired. Because the nice window sitting spots were wet, he didn't have many places to go where he could be alone. Finally HE went under one of the recliners. Heh. Of course, I was under the other recliner because the sky was exploding and rumbling.

7 comments:

The Meezers or Billy said...

it sounds like they are getting used to you. we hates the 'sploding skies too

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

Sounds like you have a nice family Millie. And that you are settling in nicely. We are all so happy for you.
Now you just have to let the Lady pick you up to show how happy you are that she gave you such a nice home. Ok, we know, we'll give you some more time.

Teri said...

Millie, You are so purrdy. And I love the Paw Tuck-age you have going on. You know. they say that you can tell it is going to be a cold winter if, in the fall, the kitties are sitting with their paws tucked under them. I know it isnt fall yet but maybe you are just practicing.

RobC said...

Hi Millie... Glad o see you are slowly creeping out of your shell.
Myoo and the other two kitties send their regards...

The Crew said...

Well, this is a good update, Millie. You're spending time in the same room with your family and no one is hissing or whapping each other. Very good!

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

Millie, you just get more beautiful every day. Look at that face. Wow.

Millie said...

If I am under the bed, nobody can see me unless they're under the bed with me. The Lady has this dress thing on the bottom of the bed that makes it a nice hiding place.