Friday, February 13, 2015

Formerly Feral Friday

With all the snow on the ground, and the temp outside of 4F (feels like -13 (-25C) with the wind), I cannot tell you how happy I am to be formerly feral. I am so glad I have a nice warm home with a loving Mom who spoils me with love.

You probably won't be surprised to hear that we are supposed to have MORE SNOW on Saturday night. That's one of the few times I am glad I don't have opposable thumbs, because I'd be asked to help shovel the stuff.


7 comments:

Angel Simba said...

Mom can't even imagine how cold the animals outside feel on a day like today. Stay cozy, Millie!

Angel Prancer Pie said...

What a sweet pic of you, Millie.
WE can't imagine what you're dealing with! Stay warm and cozy.
XOXO

Pat said...

You are very lucky, Millie. We don't have snow here but it is very cold and I feel so sorry for all the creatures that cannot sleep in a comfy house.

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Yes, Millie, this is a great time to be formerly feral. I'm purring lots for the still-feral cats in your area.

Monday walkers said...

Is that the SUN streaming through the window? - if only for a little while?

Noela Sydney Australia

Megan said...

I gorgeous pic of you today, Millie. Keep your spirits up. Winter can't last much longer, surely.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Just Ducky said...

Stay inside and snoopervise.