Sunday, April 06, 2014

Sunny Sunday

It's going to be a gorgeously sunny day! The temps will get up to 55F (12.7C) today.



Nobody guessed this date for the When When Contest, but we will have a winner soon. How soon? We'll all have to keep watching to find out. The weather guys have predicted five days with high temps above 54F and lows no lower than 32C (0F).  Stay tuned.


Me? I'm just waking up, but I'm going to stay in my tent for a while longer, remembering the lovely time I had with my sweetie, Monty Q, last night as we celebrated my birthday.

5 comments:

Shaggy and Scout said...

Happy Birthday Millie!!!
We wish you many more!

Sweet Purrfections said...

Happy Belated Birthday. We know you'll be ready for all that white stuff to be gone.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Please disappear today snow! Please, please, please! ~ Ayla

Megan said...

They are lovely colours in your tent, Millie.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Did you and Monty nap in your tent?