Friday, November 01, 2013

Family Friday

Mom is home from the bean v-e-t.

She was not a happy camper this morning drinking that yukky junk. I had to MEOW several times to get to use my litterbox.  She did finally understand, and left the litterbox room so I  could do my bizness.

Finally she was done drinking that junk, and done with the human litterbox. She got in the rainbox and came out smiling, so that was good. Then she put the bedsheets in the washing monster. (She was muttering about stupid pills that woke her up at fourthirtyam and leaving a trail... I do not know what that was about, but I made sure to get the hell out of the way.) She got dressed, and emptied the dishwasher. "Macaroni and cheese when I get home later, Millie. I can't wait!" She blew me a kiss (like she always does) and sailed out the door.

When she came back a few hours later she was kinda dragging and Mim-may was with her. She made her macaroni-and-cheese and dug into it with as much enthusiasm as I dig into my Beef stinky goodness. Then she lay down on the couch and watched TV. I made sure she was OK, and rubbed myself all over her for good measure. Now she's watching TV and I'm catnapping, keeping an eye on her.

She said the bean v-e-t- took one little pollip and a sample of something else that looked funny, but she is OK. She will get the results in a couple of weeks. Today she can't do any driving in the metal masheen and she can't sew or use her fabric pizza cutter, so she'll be watching the tennis on TV and napping on the couch. She can do her normal stuff tomorrow.

That's all folks. Mom thanks you all for your best wishes.

9 comments:

Queenie Believe said...

Well, that's no fun! I hope your mama feels better soon. I'm sure all your body rubs make her feel better fast.
Take care!
Always, Queenie

RedSetter said...

Glad you Mum is doing ok and even better with you taking such good care of her. Loving wishes all goes well for the results.

Megan said...

Thinking of your mom. I'm so pleased to hear that you went out of your way to look after her when she came home. Kepp it up Millie.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Paws crossed that all your human's tests come out okay! At least that ordeal is over with.

Mickey's Musings said...

We are glad your Mom is safely back home after all that drinking of special doctor stuff and having her spot 13 examined ;)
Snoozing and having you close by are all that she needs :)
Purrs for good news!
Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
Treasure,Tiger, JJ and Julie

Monday walkers said...

So pleased to hear that your Mom is feeling OK after all that horrible preparation .
She would have been very happy to come home to you - darling Millie!

Noela Sydney Australia

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Take good care of her, Millie. She will be back to her own self tomorrow

Poppy Q said...

Glad that your mom made it home ok. Sounds like it went well, we hope your girls have a good weekend together.

Julie and Poppy Q
xxx

Saku said...

We is happy your mom made it home okay. Mom says she hopes the tests all come back clear.

We knows you will take special care of her and give her lots of lubbing.

Have a good weekend Millie & Mom!

Sasha, Sami, & Saku