Monday, September 17, 2012

Millie Monday

Like my special buddy Max and his Mom, we watch Jackson Galaxy too. My Mom doesn't get real huggy when it's over though. Instead, the last time we watched, she got up an LEFT ME!


When she came back, she had a new feather toy. So I've been chasing that around and attacking it. Which is pretty cool.

I am so happy to have a Mom who "gets it", but I gotta tell you Jackson REALLY "gets" cats. I bet HE could get me into my PTU.

I hope he doesn't tell her!

10 comments:

Random Felines said...

we like that show too. and that new toy looks pretty pawsome!!

Angel Prancer Pie said...

We like your toy, Millie. We don't know what it would take to get you in your PTU. You are one very smart kitteh!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

WE have never watched that show.

Sparkle said...

We watch that show a lot! Jackson is one of those rare humans who speaks Cat, and well!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Jackson could probly get you ta lock the PTU door behind you, too. MOL!

Megan said...

You're a champion feather-toy catcher, Millie.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Shaggy and Scout said...

Jackson is such a cool guy you'd probably go right in the ptu for him.
The toy looks like great fun!

Max said...

Jackson always seems to have meat treats on him. I'd probably let him convince me to get into a PTU for some meat treats.

Anonymous said...

Love me that Jackson Galaxy!

Just Ducky said...

Yeah, you don't want him giving tips to your mum to get you in the PTU.