Here are 13 Random thoughts for my Thursday Thirteen:
1. I really really really like my Temptations treats.
2. Mr Karate came over for dinner tonight. He said mashed potatoes were practically the best thing in the whole wide world. I think Mr Karate is a nice guy, but this has me wondering about his sanity...
3. Mom didn't work on her super secret project tonight. She stood in the sewing room looking around, but didn't actually do anything. Go figure.
4. Mu Shue, Lilly Lu & Iris got their Gizzy quilts yesterday. Mama Laura said Mu Shue helped her open the box, and claimed his quilt right away. Lilly Lu and Iris loved their quilts too.
5. Mom had bought some ham-micks from 40 Paws for Roxy and Lucky and Missy, but the woofies didn't appreciate them, so Mom and I got them back, and then sent them to Parker.
6. I think I would have liked to keep them, but Mom said four ham-micks is too many for one cat, but one ham-mick is not enough for four cats. I made sure to leave my special stink on each of them.
7. Mom talked to Mr Karate tonight about somebody making sure to feed me for a week in Joo-lye. I do not know what this is all about, and I am very suspicious.
8. Mom has been looking for her book with pictures of butterflies. She can't find it. So she spent some time tonight looking at pictures she found on the innernets and drawing some in her sketchbook. I do not understand this at all.
9. Mom has received the special video card for her computer, but she still hasn't put it in yet.
10. Mom wants to buy more dirt this weekend. I do not understand why beans pay green papers for dirt you can get anywhere. Mom says she buys "good" dirt. This means there is also "bad" dirt. I'm not going there.
11. Poor Monty Q. First Sprout hijacks his blog, then his MomBean posted a picture of his toes. How humiliating!
12. I do not jump much, so I don't know if I will enter Kimo & Sabi's jump and shout contest.
13. I still haven't found "it" yet.