Sunday, February 11, 2007

Sewing Sunday

Mom's really excited about making cat quilts. Real excited. She's been busy in the sewing room all morning, and she's got a lot to do. You can see I am helping.

Here is a picture of a cat quilt with greens and some yellow and blue. Mom thinks these colors might be flattering for a ginger colored cat, but since we're all black and white, we can't tell for sure. You can click all pictures to biggify.


Here's one with lots of pinks and pinky purples. This would be good for any cat that likes pink or even Tuxies. She's working on another pink one right now, and I think there's a yellow one in the works. And I see a pile of blues and greens over there.


Mom set me up my own email account. It's darlingmillie AT gmail DOT com. She still has to do all the Paypal stuff. If you're interested in buying a cat quilt, please leave a comment or email me. Check yesterday's post for more information.

We gots to go now, we got lots to do, but we'll be back real soon...

5 comments:

Kimo and Sabi said...

Ooooh - these are furry nice blinkies!

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

Hi Darling Millie,

Well, KC has seen that first quilt, the green-yellow-blue, and is in love with it. Please let me know about purchasing it.

The quilts are beautiful, really nice. These will also be nice to purchase for gifts. I think Kat's Emma would love the pink one!

ML (Mary Lynn)

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

KC said...

it be mine, all mines, all mines...
i efen blogged abouts it...

purrrrsssss, KC

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Omigosh! We wants 3 so we can all lay on dem and not fight over one.

Anonymous said...

Those quilts look great, so I am going to have my humans get me one. (They get me whatever I want if I ask nice and give them little paw pats. Hey, whatever it takes.)

Just let me know what we need to do, and I'll notify my staff to take care of it.