Thursday, October 19, 2017

My V-e-t Visit

My Mom stuck me into the crate yesterday and brought me to the v-e-t.  I didn't even get to have breakfast first!

I stayed there all day.  It was really weird. I stayed in my crate a lot of the time, but not all of it. I got stabbed and my leg got shaved as you can see and they took some of my blood. Then they stabbed me again, and everything got real fuzzy after that.

When I woke up I felt really dizzy and wobbly and my mouth felt funny. They took three of my teeths. The v-e-t says they were bad, rotten and ginny something. The v-e-t says I will feel better tomorrow after I catch up on my sleeps.

In the meantime, I'm so wobbly, I've been napping in the big bathroom next to Mom and she brought my litter box over so I wouldn't have to go far if I needed to use it. My foods are close by, but I'm not feeling all that hot.

I need a nice quiet nap.

9 comments:

Megan said...

Oh Millie - I'm sorry that you've been through a troubling experience, but I am optimistic that you'll feel back to your old self tomorrow and you won't have any more pain when you eat because of tooth decay.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Dorothy said...

Believe me Millie, even 2 legged folks need a nap after a trip to the vet (Dr/Dentist). And my Shrimpy knows how you feel--she too lost some teeth while "asleep"

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I'm sending you some healing purrs, Millie - I hope you are back feeling great soon!

TurtleLover said...

Oh no! Will the tooth fairy come? I hope you feel better quick!

KitKat (Joan Ryan) said...

Oh, Millie! The stabby place is no picnic. Hope you're back in the pink real soon. We know your Mom will take good care of you.
Luvies,
Angel Normie, Angel Mika, Sasha & Grady Lewis

da tabbies o trout towne said...

millie....sorree ya had two go two de eeeeeeeeeeeevil place N sorree they taked yur teeth, hope full lee ya getted em bak ...place em under yur blankit N they will tern ther selvez inta 50's and 100's !!! ☺☺♥♥

Pat said...

Feel better soon, Millie.

Poppy Q said...

Sorry to hear that miss m. Poppy had the same thing and 2 days later was fine again.

Love

Julie and poppyq
Xxx

Just Ducky said...

Sorry you had to have some teeth stolen. Nap lots and feel better soonest.