Wednesday, August 23, 2017

A New Litter Box

Mom got me a new litterbox and new, softer, litter. I've had two Breeze boxes for over eight years, but lately my aim isn't so good. Mom wondered if I didn't like the way the pellets felt on my paws. We've watched enough Jackson Galaxy to know that sometimes if a cat misses the box it's a good idea to change the kitty litter, so Mom did.

Naturally I'll never tell, but I haven't used the other litter box since Mom got the new one, so Mom is counting that as a good thing.

 It's not quite as nice as spending a sunny morning on the front porch, but it'll do.


6 comments:

Megan said...

Your mom is really on the ball - picking up on your needs and responding to them.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

That's very smart of your human, Millie.

Poppy Q said...

Hope the new system continues to work for you Miss M.

Mickey's Musings said...

Since we all use a litterbox, it's good to have a box and litter you like :)
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

Sweet Purrfections said...

Our mom bought us a larger box last year. We're doing much better with it!

Just Ducky said...

sunpuddles and a fresh litter box. Score!